Hot Water Recirculation Pump
Hot Water Recirculating Pump, with built-in programmable timer
The Watts Hot Water Recirculating Pump with timer provides water in an instant to your faucet or shower, eliminating water waste caused by waiting for water to heat up. This pump offers quiet, maintenance-free operation and includes a programmable timer that can be set to activate the pump only when you need it or set it to run 24 hrs a day.
The device uses the pump at the water heater and a patented under-sink sensor valve designed for installation under the sink that is the furthest away from the water heater. This combination creates a pressure differential that allows the cold and cool water in the hot water supply line to bypass (at a low volume) into the cold water supply line through the thermostatically controlled sensor valve, keeping the water in the hot water supply line at a "no-wait" temperature throughout the home.
Why install a Hot Water Pump? The Watts Instant Hot Water Recirculating System brings convenience and savings to your home, giving you hot water instantly at every faucet or shower when you need it. This unique product connects easily to existing plumbing, saving up to 12,000 gallons of water per year.
- Kit includes a pump with timer with 10 FT cord, 2 adapters with rubber washers, valve mounting screws, sensor valve, and two 12-inch supply lines
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Extremely quiet and energy efficient this system supplies instant hot water in about 15 seconds at every faucet or shower when needed and helps eliminate wasted water using thermal by-pass technology with no return line or under-sink outlet required
- A sensor valve opens when the water on the hot water side cools, pushes the cool water back to the water heater, and closes when hot water line hits 98º F; if multiple hot water loops present a Watts Premier Sensor Valve Kit needed (sold separately)
- Pump mounts directly onto water heater, can be used with all types of pipe, and is only for indoor use on standard tank water heaters for residential buildings; cannot be used with tankless water heater or outdoors
- Easily installs to existing plumbing and is maintenance-free
- 24 Hour programmable timer activates pump when you need it
- Extremely quiet, no vibrations
- Thermal By-Pass Technology
- No return line required
- No electricity needed under the sink
Click here to download your 500800 Product Manual
Cross Reference/Associated Item#:
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|36 °F (2 °C)
|150 °F (66 °C)
|0 U.S. GPM
|3.4 U.S. GPM
- One - Hot Water Recirculation System with timer
- One - Sensor valve
- Two - Valve mounting screws
- Two - 3/8" compression to 1/2 IN threaded flex hoses two adapters
- Two - Rubber washers
- One - Installation and operation instructions
- Pump: (5 1/4" L x 7" W x 5 5/8" H)
- Weight: 6 pounds