1 Micron LVOC Carbon Block Filter
1 Micron, 10 IN, Lead and Volatile Organic Compound (LVOC) Heavy Duty Carbon Block Filter
This heavy-duty, 1 micron Lead and VOC Carbon Block Filter is specially formulated to reduce Lead and Volatile Organic Compounds. It is estimated that VOCs are present in 20% of the nation's water supplies. These water contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry-cleaning industry. This filter also reduces chlorine tastes and odors from drinking water. Perfect for campers and RV units. Not recommended for use as a pre-filter for reverse osmosis systems. Top-of-the-line coconut shell LVOC carbon block filter specially formulated to reduce Lead and Volatile Organic Chemicals as well as chlorine, taste, odor and sediment reduction. With thick wall carbon construction for superior performance. Low cost for the economy!
Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns. Recommended replacement of LVOC filter every 6 months.
- LVOC carbon block filter specially formulated to reduce lead and volatile organic chemicals as well as chlorine, taste, odor and sediment reduction
- Top-of-the-line coconut shell with thick wall carbon construction for superior performance
- Fits most standard 10 inch housings
- Filters down to 1-micron
- Independently tested and verified for the reduction of Lead and harmful Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)
- Filter uses patented Lead Out Filtration media