1 Micron VOC Carbon Block
1 Micron, 10 IN, Volatile Organic Chemical (VOC) Carbon Block Post-Filter
This 1 micron VOC carbon block post-filter uses specially formulated activated carbon that is capable of reducing harmful Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC) like MTBE's, Atrazine, Benzene, 2,4-D,Lindane and others from your drinking water. It is estimated that VOC's are present in one-fifth of the nation's water supplies. These water contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry-cleaning industry. This filter is designed for use in the WP-4V and WP4V-50 reverse osmosis systems.
Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns. Recommended replacement of VOC carbon post-filter every 1 year.
- Drinking water enters this filter after the water storage tank and in addition to removing VOC's after the membrane, it is also used as a final polishing filter to crispen up the flavor and enhance the taste of the water
- Designed for Premier WP-4V or WP4V-50 (WP500109) reverse osmosis systems
- Filter only used as a VOC post-filter in a reverse osmosis application
- Fits most standard 10 inch housings
- Filters down to 1-micron with maximum flow rate at 0.5 GPM