700ml Flow Restrictor Spiral Kit
700 ML Flow Restrictor Spiral Kit, 1/4 IN violet tubing and 1/4 IN unions for use with 75 GPD membrane
This 700 ML spiral flow restrictor kit is for use with the 75 GPD membrane. The Zero Pure Plus reverse osmosis system (WP531517) also requires this flow restrictor kit. Included in the kit is a violet spiral flow restrictor insert inside a 1/4 IN red tubing with a 1/4 IN union connector.
Note: Zero Waste products require this Flow Restrictor e.g. Zero Waste RO, Zero Pure Plus and Zero Waste Retro Fit Kit.
- For use with 75 GPD membranes and the Zero Pure Plus reverse osmosis system
- 700 ML flow rate
- Violet spiral flow restrictor insert
- 1/4 IN red tube with 1/4 IN union connector
NEW FLOW RESTRICTOR INSTALLATION:
- Remove the black tube at the end of the membrane housing (see diagram below)
- Remove the existing flow restrictor
- Install new flow restrictor as follows:
Please review this guide to learn how to remove the existing flow restrictor and add the new one.
- Turn water off to system at Adapt-A-Valve & drain tank by leaving RO faucet open.
- Remove existing flow restrictor by un-screwing it and cut it as shown in the diagram below:
- Disconnect red tube at port labeled DRAIN; then install the new Flow restrictor tube into that port & connect red tube from faucet to supplied connector as shown below: