Did you Know...
- Many bottled water companies use the process of Reverse Osmosis to remove the impurities from the water. You can find this information on the label.
- Bottled water has an expiration date.
- The average person who drinks bottled water on a daily basis can spend upwards of $350+ per year on drinking water alone.
- The average Reverse Osmosis Unit costs between $169 and $329 depending upon what you are looking for.
- This is a one-time cost.
- The average replacement filters cost $40 to $100, depending the Reverse Osmosis Unit you have as well as whether or not it is time to replace your membrane.
- The membrane is replaced every 2 to 3 years depending on the quality of your water.
- You can add a pH Balancing filter to any Reverse Osmosis to add back some additional minerals to your water.