Reverse Osmosis Systems Vs. Faucet Water Filters
No nonsense facts regarding the leading water purification technologies.
Let’s take a brief look at the primary difference between a Reverse Osmosis System and simple Faucet Water Filters. Faucet Water Filters are particle Filtration Systems and have a 1 micron rating. This means that all the nasty materials smaller than one micron such as arsenic, insecticides, pharmaceutical drugs, and human viruses will not be filtered out by Faucet Water Filters.
The Reverse Osmosis Membrane Filter by itself has a .0001 Micron rating, is classified under Nano-Filtration technology and would filter out all of these contaminants and thousands more that would be missed by Faucet Water Filters. Combined with its other 4-Stages of Filtration, Reverse Osmosis Systems deliver the cleanest drinking water available on the market with a 90-95% contaminant rejection rate.
Faucet Water Filters DO NOT remove the following contaminants from tap water. Reverse Osmosis Systems do filter these and many other contaminants missed by Faucet Water Filters.
- Viruses – Infection, Common Cold, Influenza, SARS, Hepatitis
- Bacteria – Tetanus, Typhoid Fever, Syphilis, Tuberculosis, Salmonella
- Pesticides – Poisoning, Cancer, Miscarriages, Birth Defects
- Arsenic – Cancer (Bladder, Lung, Kidney, Skin), Diseases, Diabetes 2
- Fluoride – Neurotoxin, Alzheimer’s Disease, IQ & Brain Damage, Skeletal Fluorosis, Reduces Metabolism
- Drugs – There are thousands of different drugs and chemicals!
- Cryptosporidium – Gastrointestinal Illness, Diarrhea
- Mercury – Poison
- Heavy Metals
- Radioactive Materials