This is a Designer Reverse Osmosis and Water Filtration Air-Gap Faucet with a stylish curve design. It is Monitored and will alert you when it is time to change your filters. This works on a timer system, it does not know when you physically changed your filters. You will be alerted based upon the amount of time the faucet is in the on position (blue light will be blinking when on) with a blinking red light. This Faucet requires access to a drain connection. The Faucet conforms to all US Plumbing Codes.
US Plumbing Code (5-202.13 Backflow Prevention, Air-Gap. An air gap between the water supply inlet and the flood level rim of the plumbing fixture, equipment, or nonfood equipment shall be at least twice the diameter of the water supply inlet and may not be less than 25 mm (1 inch).)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Brushed Nickel Finish
- Variable Flow Valve
- Monitored (Timer 6 month)
- ¼” Blue tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting drinking water.
- Order part# 125016 for ⅜” supply tubing.
- ¼” Red tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting to the rinse water portion of the filtration system.
- ⅜” Black tube approximately 3 feet in length for the connection to the drain.
- Dimensions:1 ¾” x 8 ½”
- Model: 116218
- Faucet with tubing connected
- Parts Bag