This pre-pressurized Blue storage tank has a 1/4 inch MPT and an approximate 3-gallon storage capacity. The tank is used for storing reverse osmosis water and has been NSF tested and certified against ANSI/ NSF Standard 58 for material and structural integrity requirements. The inside of the tank utilizes a butyl diaphragm for the water storage area.Applications:
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Polypropylene Liner
- Butyl diaphragm
- Schrader Valve for checking air pressure
- Mount upright or on its side
- Easy to Install
- 3 Gallon Capacity
- NSF tested and certified against ANSI/ NSF Standard 58 for material and structural integrity requirements
- ISO 9001 Listed
- 3 Gallon Storage Tank
- Dimensions: 11' x 21' x 11'
- Weight: 7.10 lbs
- Operating Pressure: Maximum 100 psi (7.43 g/cm2)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon disulfide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note - Does not include tank connections