20,000 Gallon Inline KDF Filter
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
- Category: All, Bump 10, Bump 11, Bump 12, Bump 13, Bump 14, Bump 15, Bump 16, Bump 17, Bump 18, Bump 19, Bump 20, Bump 21, Bump 22, Bump 23, Bump 24, Inline Filters, Replacement Filters
Perfect for residential and commercial ice makers as well as refrigerators, drinking fountains, coffee and tea brewers, motor homes and campers. This filter reduces chlorine taste and odors. Reduces scale build-up in appliances. Inhibits bacterial growth. Filters up to 20,000 gallons.
Uses a KDF Fluid Treatment for filtration. Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) and chlorine. KDF Process Media are generally used in place of, or in conjunction with, GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filters, carbon blocks or inline filters. KDF Process Media help to extend the life of GAC while protecting the carbon bed against fouling by bacterial growth.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Cross Reference
|Operating Temperatures:||32°F (0°C)||100°F (38°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||25 psi (172 kPa)||125 psi (862 kPa)|
|Filter Capacity:||N/A||20,000 Gallons (75 700 litros)*|
|Service Flow Rate:||N/A||0.5 GPM (1.9 l/min)|
*Note: Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns.
- 10 inch KDF Inline Filter
- 1/4 inch brass connectors (QTY 2)
- Inspect at least every six months.
- Shut off water immediately and replace if signs of leaks, weeping, cracks, breaks, wear or damage.
- Replace filter cartridge every 20,000 gallons, when there is a noticeable drop in water flow, when water has unpleasant taste or odor, or every six months, whichever comes first.
- Inline Cartridge (10" x 2.5")
- Model: 43000140
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA (Water Quality Association):
- NSF Listed
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the Reduction of Aesthetic Chlorine
- Certified by WQA
- Independently tested by KDF, Inc
What your Warranty Covers
This Watts product has a Limited Warranty for a period of one year from date of original consumer retail purchase. If the product is defective in workmanship, return the product after obtaining a return authorization (see below). Watts Premier will repair or replace the product at no charge, at Watts Premier's option.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
For warranty service, call 1-800-752-5582 for documentation and a return authorization number. Once the return authorization number has been created, ship the product to our factory, freight and insurance prepaid, with proof showing the date of original purchase. Include a note stating the problem experienced and include your name, address and your return authorization number. No returns will be accepted without the proper return authorization number. Watts Premier will repair it, or replace it, and ship it back to you prepaid.