The Universal Drain Line Adapter for Reverse Osmosis systems is designed for installation on all single or multi-compartment sinks without a disposal. The DLA-12 provides an IAPMO/ UPC code listed alternative to the use of the drain saddle for fast and easy installation.
Note - To connect a reverse osmosis rinse water drain line to the plumbing of a single or double compartment sink with a disposal, please order 164020 (DLA-D).
- Connects RO drain to a single sink without disposal, or to any multi-compartment sink
- Comes with all the fittings and instructions needed for installation
- Uses standard plumbing fittings to meet code requirements nationwide
- Unique design reduces reject water noise
- No drilling required
- Works with all Reverse Osmosis units.
- ⅜” tubing
Air Gap Faucet Drain Line
Easy to Install
IAPMO / UPC Listed
ASTM F 409