RO Pure System w/Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon - A 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter reducing Chlorine, and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- 50 GPD Membrane - A Semipermeable Membrane removes TDS, Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Chromium, Arsenic, Copper, Lead as well as Cysts, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Carbon Post - A high quality Final Polishing Filter after the water storage tank to remove any remaining chlorine or other chemicals that cause bad taste or odor before being dispensed.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click here to download your RO Pure Manual.
For the return policy details, please click here.
|Operating Temperatures:||40°F (4.4°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||40 psi (2.81 kg/cm2)||100 psi (7.03 kg/cm2)|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids):||N/A||<1800 ppm|
|Hardness:||N/A||10 Grains Per Gallon|
*The RO Pure Reverse Osmosis System will operate with Hardness over 10 grains per gallon but the membrane life may be shortened.
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- 3-Gallon Storage Tank
- Module with one Full Set of Filters including 50 GPD Membrane Pre-Installed
- Designer Brushed Nickel, Top Mount, Air-Gap Faucet
- Drain Saddle
- Rack and Cartridges (11.6" W x 13.5" H x 3.7" D)
- Tank (13.6" H x 11.0" D)
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly.)
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA (Water Quality Association)
- Model # RO Pure. Item # WP531407
- MFG Brand Premier
- NSF Listed
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Units
- Certified by WQA
- The Reverse Osmosis System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The hardness of the water should not exceed 10 grains per gallon, or 170 ppm.
- Maximum incoming iron must be less than 0.2 ppm.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 2 or higher than 11.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 40 and 100 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the RO cannot exceed 100 degrees F (40 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation. This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation. This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.
To see additional information and details regarding the warranty, please click here.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.