This is a standard Reverse Osmosis and Water Filtration Air-Gap Faucet. It is Non-Monitored and will not alert you when you need to change your filters like a Monitored Faucet will. This Faucet requires access to a drain connection. The Faucet conforms to all US Plumbing Codes.
US Plumbing Code (5-202.13 Backflow Prevention, Air-Gap. An air gap between the water supply inlet and the flood level rim of the plumbing fixture, equipment, or nonfood equipment shall be at least twice the diameter of the water supply inlet and may not be less than 25 mm (1 inch).)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- White Finish
- Lever Down Position is the Manual Water Dispensing Position
- Lever Up Position is the Locked Water Dispensing Position
- ¼” Blue tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting drinking water.
- ¼” Red tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting to the rinse water portion of the filtration system.
- ⅜” Black tube approximately 4 feet in length for the connection to the drain.
- Dimensions: 1 ¾” x 8 ½”
- Model: 116005
- Faucet with tubing connected
- Parts Bag