This is a 4 Pack of Filters which are designed for use with Watts Premier's RO Pure Reverse Osmosis System. They are also compatible with the Watts Premier RO Pure Plus and Zero Pure Plus Reverse Osmosis Systems. If it is time to change each one of your Filters this kit is perfect for your needs. Save money now by purchasing this complete Filter Kit rather than individually. This kit will only work with the RO Pure and Pure Plus line of Reverse Osmosis Systems.
- (1) - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - (105311) - Reduces dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water. Note - It is recommended to change your Sediment Filters every 6 months.
- (1) - 5 Micron Carbon Pre-Filter - (105351) - Made of high quality activated carbon. It reduces chlorine taste and odors, also conditions the water before it is treated by the reverse osmosis membrane. Note - It is recommended to change your Carbon Pre-Filter every 6 months.
- (1) - 5-Micron Carbon Post-Filter - (105341) - Made of high quality activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odors. Note - It is recommended to change your Carbon Post-Filter every 12 months.
- (1) - 50 GPD Membrane - (105331) - This semi permeable membrane reduces a wide range of contaminants such as Arsenic, Lead, Nitrates, Percholate, Chromium, Copper, Dissolved Solids as well as Cysts including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Note - It is recommended to change your Membrane every 2-5 years, depending on the quality of your water source.
Your Filters life my vary based upon local water conditions or use patterns.
- Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Units
- Certified by WQA
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Caution - This product will NOT fit the Watts ¼ Turn KWIK Change Filter System shown below.