UV-3 Ultraviolet Filtration
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
The Premier Under-Counter UV-3 Stage Water Filtration System combines high-quality sediment filtration and Coconut Shell Carbon Block filtration, with the added level of Ultra-Violet (UV) water treatment to provide a powerful, protective home Water Filtration package. This system features a compact, space-saving under-counter design, with a long reach dedicated filtered water chrome faucet. Ultra-Violet Water Filtration is achieved by using Ultra-Violet lamps. Water is routed through a chamber or housing that contains the UV Lamp, as the water passes the UV lamp, the microbes in the water are exposed to the UV rays. The microbes are then rendered inactive.The UV-3 Water Filtration System uses a 3-Stage Filtration based upon separate treatments.
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon - A 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter reducing Chlorine, and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- Ultra-Violet Bulb - Supplemental Bactericidal Treatment of disinfecting drinking water.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click here to download your Product Manual.
For the return policy details, please click here.
|Operating Temperatures:||40°F (4.4°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||20 psi (1.40 kg/cm2)||85 psi (5.97 kg/cm2)|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids):||N/A||<1800 ppm|
|Max Flow Rate:||N/A||22 GPM @ 60 psi (83.27 LPM @ 4.20 kg/cm2)|
- Under Counter UV-3 Filtration System
- Long-Reach Chrome Faucet
- Full Set of Filters including Filters Pre-Installed
- UV Bulb and Housing
- Rack and Cartridges (14.0" W x 16.0" H x 6.0" D)
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly.)
- The UV-3 Filtration System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 5 or higher than 10.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 20 and 100 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the System cannot exceed 100 degrees F (38 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation. This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation. This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.
To see additional information and details regarding the warranty, please click here.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.