The Premier Under-Counter UV-3 Water Filtration System combines high-quality sediment filtration and Coconut Shell Carbon Block filtration, with the added level of Ultra-Violet (UV) water treatment to provide a powerful, protective home Water Filtration package. This system features a compact, space-saving under-counter design, with a long reach dedicated filtered water chrome faucet. Ultra-Violet Water Filtration is achieved by using Ultra-Violet lamps. Water is routed through a chamber or housing that contains the UV Lamp, as the water passes the UV lamp, the microbes in the water are exposed to the UV rays. The microbes are then renderd inactive.The UV-3 Water Filtration System uses a 3-Stage Filtration based upon separate treatments.
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon - A 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter reducing Chlorine, Chloramines and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- Ultra-Violet Bulb - Supplemental Bactericidal Treatment of disinfecting drinking water.
Click here to download your Product Manual.
|Operating Temperatures:||40°F (4.4°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||20 psi (1.40 kg/cm2)||85 psi (5.97 kg/cm2)|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids):||N/A||<1800 ppm|
|Max Flow Rate:||N/A||22 GPM @ 60 psi (83.27 LPM @ 4.20 kg/cm2)|
- Under Counter UV-3 Filtration System
- Long-Reach Chrome Faucet
- Full Set of Filters including Filters Pre-Installed
- UV Bulb and Housing
- Rack and Cartridges (14.0" W x 16.0" H x 6.0" D)
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly.)
What your Warranty Covers
If any part of your UV-3 Filtration System is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable filters), return unit after obtaining a return authorization (see below), Within 1 Year of the Original Retail Purchase, Watts Premier will repair or, at Watts Premier’s option, replace the system at no charge.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
For warranty service, call 800-752-5582 for a return authorization number. Then, ship your System to our factory, freight and insurance prepaid, with proof of date of original purchase. Please include a note stating the problem. Watts Premier will repair it, or replace it, and ship it back to you prepaid.
What this Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper installation, (contrary to Watts Premier printed instructions), from abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, neglect, alteration, accidents, casualties, fire, flood, freezing, environmental factors, water pressure spikes or other such acts of God.This warranty will be void if defects occur due to failure to observe the following conditions:
- The UV-3 Filtration System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 5 or higher than 10.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 20 and 100 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the System cannot exceed 100 degrees F (38 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation. This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation. This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.
Limitations and Exclusions
Watts Premier Will Not Be Responsible For Any implied Warranties, Including Those of Merchant-ability and Fitness for a Particular Purpose. Watts Will Not Be Responsible for Any Incidental or Consequential Damages, Including Travel Expense, Telephone Charges, Loss of Revenue, Loss of Time, Inconvenience, Loss of Use of the Equipment and Damage Caused by this Equipment and its Failure to Function Properly. This Warranty Sets Forth All of Watts Premier's Responsibilities Regarding This Equipment.
If Watts Premier chooses to replace the equipment, Watts Premier may replace it with reconditioned equipment. Parts used in repairing or replacing the equipment will be warranted for 90 days from the date the equipment is returned to you or for the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer. This warranty is not assignable or transferable.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.watts.com/prop65