24 GPD (Gallons Per Day) Membrane Filter.
Compatible with the Premier Standard Reverse Osmosis Systems. This semi-permeable membrane effectively reduces TDS and sodium as well as a wide range of contaminants such as Arsenic, Lead, Percholate, Chromium, Copper and Radium. The heart of your Reverse Osmosis system reducing impurities down to 1/10,000 of a micron.
- WP-4V (System no longer available for purchase.)
- WP-5 (System no longer available for purchase.)
Note - This membrane is not for use with the quick change reverse osmosis systems.
- Water Production: 24 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
- Filter Rating: 2-5 Years*
- Easy to Install
- Flow Restrictor: 250ml (Sold Separately Part No. 622052)
- Important: When upgrading/downgrading your membrane, make sure to purchase the correct size flow for the new membrane.
Note - Membrane life may vary based on local water conditions, use patterns, and frequency of filter changes. Due to a change in technology regarding the membrane and standard RO systems the flow restrictor on previous systems could not be cleaned. With our new in-line flow restrictor, it can be removed, cleaned and replaced without having to purchase a new one.
Cross Reference/Associated Item#: