10 IN GAC Final Filter
Premier Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Final Polishing Inline Post-Filter
The 10 IN Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) inline post-filter is a proven option to remove certain chemicals from water. This inline is the final polishing filter used after the water storage tank to remove any remaining chlorine or other chemicals that cause bad taste or odor, such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor), before being dispensed. It can also be used as a standalone ice maker filter. Filter has 1/4 IN FNPT pipe threads. Filter connectors are sold separately.
Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns. Recommended replacement of GAC inline final filter every 6 months.
Connectors Required with the Filter.
- 3/8 IN WP400031 - Sold Separately
- 1/4 IN WP125017 - Sold Separately
- Granular activated carbon filter is most effective at removing chlorine, taste and odor from water
- Compatible with RO systems 4SV, 5SV, WP-50, WP-ST6DM and ZeroWaste(R)
- Replacement filter for any inline/post filter that has 1/4 or 3/8 tubing
- For use in a standalone inline application