Limited Warranty* This is the standard warranty for Reverse Osmosis and Water Filtration Systems.
What your Warranty Covers:
If any part of your WATTS PREMIER Reverse Osmosis System is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable filters and membranes), return unit after obtaining a return authorization (see below), less tank, within 1 year of original retail purchase, WATTS PREMIER will repair or, at WATTS PREMIER’S option, replace the system at no charge.
If it is a new purchase within 90 days and the customer has the proof of purchase we will pay to have the item sent back to us. If there is nothing wrong with the item and it is in good working order we will charge the customer the Shipping to and from the facility.
How to obtain Warranty Service:For warranty service, call 1-800-752-5582 for documentation and a return authorization number. Once the return authorization number has been created, ship your Reverse Osmosis unit to our factory, freight and insurance prepaid, with proof of date of original purchase. Include a note stating the problem experienced and include your name, address and your return authorization number. No returns will be accepted without the proper return authorization number. Premier will repair it, or replace it, and ship it back to you prepaid.
What this warranty does not cover:This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper installation, (contrary to WATTS PREMIER’s printed instructions), from abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, neglect, alteration, accidents, casualties, fire, flood, freezing, environmental factors, water pressure spikes or other such acts of God.
This warranty will be void if defects occur due to failure to observe the following conditions:
- The Reverse Osmosis System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The hardness of the water should not exceed 10 grains per gallon, or 170 ppm.
- Maximum incoming iron must be less than 0.2 ppm.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 2 or higher than 11.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 40 and 85 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the RO cannot exceed 105 degrees F (40 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is micro biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation.
This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation.
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.