RO Pure Plus VOC Filter
RO Pure Plus VOC Post-Filter 1 Micron, compatible with all RO Pure units
This 1 micron push button Carbon Block VOC Filter is for use with RO-Pure Plus and Zero Pure Plus systems and compatible with RO Pure systems. This premium high-capacity VOC carbon block is formulated specifically for the reduction of VOC's including herbicides, pesticides, TTHM, DPB and more. Why use a VOC Filter? It is estimated that VOC's are present in one-fifth of the nation's water supplies. These water contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry-cleaning industry.
- This filter removes VOC's and is also a final polishing filter to crispen up the flavor and enhance the taste of the water
- Easily replace filters with a one-step, push-button assembly that does not require shutting off your water source
- Designed for use with Premier's RO Pure Plus and Zero Pure Plus reverse osmosis systems and is compatible with the RO Pure system
- Filters particles as small as 1-micron
- Flow rate .05 GPM (1.89 lpm)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Caution - This product will NOT fit the Watts 1/4 Turn KWIK Change Filter System shown below.