RO Pure-Pure Plus Sediment
This push button sediment pre-filter is designed for use in the four stage RO Pure, RO Pure Plus and Zero Pure Plus reverse osmosis systems. It is also for use in the UF3 filtration system. This 5-micron sediment pre-filter traps sediment and other particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of water. Filter is rated at 5-microns which is in the particle filtration category and is equivalent in size to milled flour. This filter is designed to be changed out every 6 months or 1350 gallons.
Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns. Recommended replacement of sediment pre-filter once every six months.
- Effectively traps sediment, dirt, silt, and rust for clean, great-tasting drinking water
- Easily replace filters with a one-step, push-button assembly that does not require shutting off your water source
- Filters particles as small as 5-microns
- Easily connects to existing plumbing
- For system top performance it is recommended to change out the sediment pre-filter every 6 months or 1,350 gallons
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Caution - This product will NOT fit the Watts 1/4 Turn KWIK Change Filter System shown below.