The RO Pure Reverse Osmosis Filtration System was designed with you in mind. With a space saving, compact design that allows this system to fit under your sink with minimal space requirements. The 3 gallon storage tank will stores enough water for your daily use. Changing the filters is as easy as pushing a button! With the build in shut of valve when removing the filters there is no mess like traditional models. The filters snap out and are easily inserted.
The RO Pure Reverse Osmosis Filtration System uses a 4-Stage Filtration based upon separate treatments.
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon - A 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter reducing Chlorine, Chloramines and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- Membrane - A Semipermeable Membrane removes TDS, Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Chromium, Arsenic, Copper, Lead as well as Cysts, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Carbon Post - A high quality Final Polishing Filter after the water storage tank to remove any remaining chlorine or other chemicals that cause bad taste or odor before being dispensed.
Click here to download your Product Manual.
Operational Parameters / Contents
- Operating Temperatures _ Max: 100°F (37.8°C) to Min: 40°F (4.4°C)
- Operating Pressure _ Max: 100 psi (7.0 kg/cm) Min: 40 psi (2.80 kg/cm)
- pH Parameters _ Max: 11 to Min: 2
- Iron _ Max: 0.2 ppm
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) _ < 1800 ppm
- Turbidity _ < 5 NTU
- Hardness _ Max: 10 Grains Per Gallon*
*System will operate with hardness over 10 grains per gallon but the membrane life may be shortened.
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- 3-Gallon Storage Tank
- Designer Brushed Nickel, Top Mount, Air-Gap Faucet
- Module with one Full Set of Filters including 50 GPD Membrane Pre-Installed
- Drain Saddle
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly.)
- Rack and Cartridges (11.6" W x 13.5" H x 3.7" D)
- Tank (13.6" H x 11.0" D)
- MFG Brand Premier
- NSF Listed
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Units
- Certified by WQA
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA
Model # RO Pure. Item # 531407
- What your Warranty Covers -
If any part of your RO Pure Reverse Osmosis System is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable ﬁlters and membranes), return unit after obtaining a return authorization (see below), less tank, within 1 year of original retail purchase, Watts Premier will repair or, at Watts Premier’s option, replace the system at no charge.
- How to Obtain Warranty Service -
For warranty service, call 1-800-752-5582 for documentation and a return authorization number. Once the return authorization number has been created, ship your Reverse Osmosis unit (less tank) to our factory, freight and insurance prepaid, with proof of date of original purchase. Include a note stating the problem experienced and include your name, address and your return authorization number. No returns will be accepted without the proper return authorization number. Watts Premier will repair it, or replace it, and ship it back to you prepaid.
- What this Warranty Does Not Cover -
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper installation, (contrary to Watts Premier’s printed instructions), from abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, neglect, alteration, accidents, casualties, ﬁre, ﬂood, freezing, environmental factors, water pressure spikes or other such acts of God.
This warranty will be void if defects occur due to failure to observe the following conditions:
- The Reverse Osmosis System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The hardness of the water should not exceed 10 grains per gallon, or 170 ppm.
- Maximum incoming iron must be less than 0.2 ppm.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 2 or higher than 11.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 40 and 100 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the RO cannot exceed 100 degrees F (40 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system