The Zero Pure Plus Reverse Osmosis Filtration System combines the space saving, compact design of the RO Pure Plus and the water conservation of a ZeroWaste® Unit. Our patented design wastes no water where other Reverse Osmosis Systems waste as much as 4 or more gallons for every 1 gallon of drinking water produced. Whereas this Reverse Osmosis System does not waste water by returning the unused waste water from the system back to the home’s hot water supply. Changing the filters is as easy as pushing a button! With the built in shut off valve when removing the filters there is no mess like traditional models. The filters snap out and are easily inserted.
The Zero Pure Plus Reverse Osmosis System uses a VOC (Volatile Organic Chemical) Filtration. It is estimated that VOC's are present in 1/5th of the nation's water supplies. These water contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry-cleaning industry.
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon - A 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter reducing Chlorine, and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- 50 GP Membrane - A Semipermeable Membrane removes TDS, Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Chromium, Arsenic, Copper, Lead as well as Cysts, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- VOC (Volatile Organic Chemical)- A high quality VOC Final Polishing Filter after the water storage tank to remove MTBE's, Atraine, Benene, Chloroform, Lindane and other VOC's from your drinking water.
Important Information -
- Requires a 110 volt electrical outlet independent from the garbage disposal.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with tankless water heaters.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with a backflow prevention on the hot water heater.
- Must be installed a minimum of 25 Pipe Feet from water heater.
- A Non-Switched outlet is needed to provide power to the pump.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click here to download your Zero Pure Plus Manual.
For the return policy details, please click here.
|Operating Temperatures:||40°F (4.4°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||40 psi (2.81 kg/cm2)||85 psi (6.0 kg/cm2)|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids):||N/A||<1800 ppm|
|Hardness:||N/A||10 Grains Per Gallon|
*The Zero Pure Plus Reverse Osmosis System will operate with hardness over 10 grains per gallon but the membrane life may be shortened.
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- ZeroWaste® Pump w/Solenoid & Stand, Assembled
- 3-Gallon Storage Tank
- Module with one Full Set of Filters including 50 GPD Membrane Pre-Installed
- Designer Brushed Nickel, Top Mount Twist, Air-Gap Faucet
- Rack and Cartridges (11.6" W x 13.5" H x 3.7" D)
- Tank (13.6" H x 11.0" D)
- Pump & Solenoid (5.7" W x 13.0 " H x 3.9" D)
- Model # Zero Pure Plus. Item # WP531517
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly).
- The Reverse Osmosis System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The hardness of the water should not exceed 10 grains per gallon, or 170 ppm.
- Maximum incoming iron must be less than 0.2 ppm.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 2 or higher than 11.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 40 and 100 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the RO cannot exceed 100 degrees F (40 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation. This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation. This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.
To see additional information and details regarding the warranty, please click here.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.