ZeroWaste® RO System
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System
The ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System with its patented design wastes no water where other systems waste as much as 4 or more gallons for every 1 gallon of drinking water produced. This system revolutionized the industry; the patented ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System is the first RO system that does not waste water by returning unused water from the system back to the home's hot water supply. Reverse Osmosis reduces particles down to the molecular level—the same process used by major bottled water companies. The process of Reverse Osmosis reduces salts and other impurities, giving you a high-quality, great tasting water. This system is 100% efficient, as no water is lost to drain in the production of the Reverse Osmosis Water.The ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis Filtration System uses a 4-Stage Filtration based upon separate treatments.
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon - A 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter reducing Chlorine, Chloramines and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- 24 GPD Membrane - A Semipermeable Membrane removes TDS, Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Chromium, Arsenic, Copper, and Lead.
- Carbon In-Line (GAC) - A high quality In-Line Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Final Polishing Filter is used after the water storage tank to remove any remaining chlorine or other chemicals that cause bad taste or odor before being dispensed.
Important Information -
- Requires a 110-volt electrical outlet independent from the garbage disposal.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with tank-less water heaters.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with a backflow prevention on the hot water heater.
- Must be installed a minimum of 25 Pipe Feet from water heater.
- A Non-Switched outlet is needed to provide power to the pump.
- Not compatible with the 75 GPD Membrane.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click here to download your Product Manual for Premier’s zero-waste water filter.
For the return policy details, please click here.
|Operating Temperatures:||40°F (4.4°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||40 psi (2.81 kg/cm2)||85 psi (6.0 kg/cm2)|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids):||N/A||<1800 ppm|
|Hardness:||N/A||10 Grains Per Gallon|
*The ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System will operate with hardness over 10 grains per gallon but the membrane life may be shortened.
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- ZeroWaste® Pump w/Solenoid Assembled
- 3-Gallon Storage Tank
- Module with one Full Set of Filters including 24 GPD Membrane Pre-Installed
- Standard Chrome, Non-Air-Gap Faucet
- Rack and Cartridges (16.5" W x 17.3" H x 5.3" D)
- Tank (13.6" H x 11.0" D)
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly).
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by IAPMO
- Model # ZRO-4. Item # 0950045
- MFG Brand Premier
- Certified to UPC, IPC, & IGC 159-2000A
- Certified by IAPMO
- The Reverse Osmosis System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The hardness of the water should not exceed 10 grains per gallon, or 170 ppm.
- Maximum incoming iron must be less than 0.2 ppm.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 2 or higher than 11.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 40 and 100 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the RO cannot exceed 100 degrees F (40 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation. This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation. This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.
To see additional information and details regarding the warranty, please click here.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.