Flow Restrictor 700ml Spiral Kit for use with 75 GPD membrane.
75 GPD Membranes (all systems)
1/4 to 1/4 union
NEW FLOW RESTRICTOR INSTALLATION:
1. Remove the Black Tube at the end of the membrane housing (see diagram below)
2. Remove the existing Flow Restrictor
3. Install New Flow Restrictor as follows:
Please review this guide to learn how to remove the existing flow restrictor and add the new one.
1. Turn water off to system at Adapt-a-valve & Drain Tank by leaving RO Faucet open.
2. Remove existing Flow Restrictor by un-screwing it and cut it as shown in the diagram below:
3. Disconnect Red tube at port labeled DRAIN; then install the new Flow Restrictor Tube into
that Port & Connect Red Tube from faucet to supplied connector as shown below: