1 Micron LCV Carbon Block Filter
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
This heavy-duty, 1 micron Lead, Cyst, and VOC Carbon Block Filter is specially formulated to reduce lead, cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba, and Volatile Organic Chemicals (see performance data sheet for complete list of VOCs). It is estimated that VOCs are present in 20% of the nation's water supplies. These water contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry-cleaning industry. This filter also reduces chlorine tastes and odors from drinking water.
Perfect for campers and RV units; not recommended for use as a Pre-filter for Reverse Osmosis Systems. Recommended application for the following units:
Top-of-the-line coconut shell LCV Carbon Block Filter specially formulated to reduce Lead, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba, and Volatile Organic Chemicals as well as chlorine, taste, odor and sediment reduction. With thick wall carbon construction for superior performance. Low cost for the economy! Note - Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns.
- Fits all standard 10-inch filter housings
- Independently tested and verified for the reduction of lead, cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and harmful Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor
- Filter uses patented Lead Out Filtration media
- Filters down to 1 micron
- Filter rating: 600 gallons (6 months)
- Easy to install
9 ⅞" x 2 ½"