The WPSA-1 (Premier Model) or WSA-1 is compatible with the following part numbers:
The Premier after market WPSA-1 filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
- Economical substitute to expensive alternatives
- Delivers clean, clear water, and ice that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Tastes and Odors.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 lpm
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 30 psi - (207 kPa)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 psi - (689 kPa)
- Life: 6 months or 300 gallons (1,136 liters
Amana Clean ‘N Clear is a registered trademark of Amana Corporation.