Bi-Annual GAC Filter Kit w/10" Inline
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
This Five-Stage GAC Filter Kit with 10" Inline is designed for Watts Premier's RO-TFM-5SV, WP-5, WP5-50, and WP-ST6DM Reverse Osmosis Systems. If it is time to change your five stage GAC pre-filters including the inline, this kit is perfect for your needs.
- (1) - 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter - (WP104017) - Reduces dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water. Note - It is recommended to change your Sediment Pre-Filters every 6 months.
- (2) - 10" GAC Pre-Filters (56 cu in) - (WP100036) - Contains 56 cu in of GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) to reduce chlorine taste and odors, and also conditions the water before it is treated by the Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Note - The end of this filter with the Rubber Gasket must be installed in an Upright Position. Failure to do so may cause the filter to become Stuck in the Housing. It is recommended to change your 10" GAC Pre-Filters every 6 months.
- (1) - 10" GAC Inline Post-Filter - (WP560010) - with Fittings (Will not include T for inline filter; order part number 125063). GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filters are most effective at removing chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) or chlorine. They are not effective at removing minerals, salts, and dissolved inorganic compounds. Note - It is recommended to change your GAC Inline Post-Filter every 12 months.
- (1) - Standard Filter Wrench - (WP164002) - To assist you with opening of your filter housings.
Your filter's life my vary based upon local water conditions or use patterns.
9 7/8 inches x 3 inches