Flow Restrictor 500ml Spiral Kit for use with 50 GPD membrane.
50 GPD Membranes (all systems)
¼” to ¼” union
Cross Reference/Associated Item#:
NEW FLOW RESTRICTOR INSTALLATION:
1. Remove the Black Tube at the end of the membrane housing (see diagram below)
2. Remove the existing Flow Restrictor
3. Install New Flow Restrictor as follows:
Please review this guide to learn how to remove the existing flow restrictor and add the new one.
1. Turn water off to system at Adapt-a-valve & Drain Tank by leaving RO Faucet open.
2. Remove existing Flow Restrictor by un-screwing it and cut it as shown in the diagram below:
3. Disconnect Red tube at port labeled DRAIN; then install the new Flow Restrictor Tube into
that Port & Connect Red Tube from faucet to supplied connector as shown below: