Watts Pure H2O Lead Filtration System
- Vendor:Watts Pure H2O
Protect what matters most with the Watts Pure H2O Lead Filtration System, certified to remove 99.2% of lead, providing a simple, low-cost solution for your family’s drinking water. The high capacity, 1.5 GPM full-flow filter is certified to reduce Lead, Cysts, Sediment, and Chlorine taste and odor. The filter is changed with easy, quarter-turn replacement. The Lead Filtration system is capable of running at low water pressures, connects directly to the kitchen or bathroom faucets (No drilling for secondary Faucet), does not require a separate water holding tank, does not alter the pH of the water, and does not require electricity. This allows a continuous, on-demand supply of premium quality drinking water directly to your tap.The H2O-DWCFL100 Filtration System uses a Single Stage Filtration.
- High Capacity Carbon Fiber Filter - with Lead, Cyst, Sediment and Chlorine reduction capability, featuring a quarter-turn connection for easy cartridge replacement. Note - It is recommended to change the filter every 6 months or 4,000 gallons.
- 99.2% Lead Reduction
- No Additional Faucet Required
- Great For Apartments and Rentals
- No Waste Water
- No Electricity Required
Click here to download your Product Manual.
For the return policy details, please click here.
|Operating Temperatures:||35°F (1.7°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||10 psi (69 kPa)||125 psi (862 kPa)|
|Flow Rate:||N/A||1.5 gpm|
- System Head with Attachable Bracket
- Model H2O-F46 Lead Reduction Filter
- 3/8" Kitchen Faucet Adapter
- Mounting Screws
- 3/8" Plastic Tubing
- Rack and Cartridge (4.125" W x 12.25" H x 4.5" D)
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by IAPMO R&T
- Model # H2O-DWCFL100. Item # 7400355
- MFG Brand Watts Pure H2O
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 372
- Certified by IAPMO R&T
- The Filtration System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 5 or higher than 10.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 10 and 125 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the system cannot exceed 100 degrees F (38 degrees C.)
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation.
This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation.
To see additional information and details regarding the warranty, please click here.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state. SO FAR AS IS CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE STATE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE.