The ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System with its patented design wastes no water where other systems waste as much as 4 or more gallons for every 1 gallon of drinking water produced. This system revolutionized the industry; the patented ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System is the first Reverse Osmosis System that does not waste water by returning unused water from the system back to the home's hot water supply. Reverse Osmosis reduces particles down to the molecular level. The same process used by major bottled water companies. The process of Reverse Osmosis reduces salts and other impurities, giving you a high quality, great tasting water. This system is 100% efficient, as no water is lost to drain in the production of the Reverse Osmosis Water.
**This system is NOW available for purchase in California**
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon - A 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter reducing Chlorine, Chloramines and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- 24 GPD Membrane - A Semipermeable Membrane removes TDS, Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Chromium, Arsenic, Copper, Lead as well as Cysts, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Carbon In-Line (GAC) - A high quality In-Line Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Final Polishing Filter is used after the water storage tank to remove any remaining chlorine or other chemicals that cause bad taste or odor before being dispensed.
Important Information -
- Requires a 110 volt electrical outlet independent from the garbage disposal.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with tankless water heaters.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with a backflow prevention on the hot water heater.
- Must be installed a minimum of 25 Pipe Feet from water heater.
- A Non-Switched outlet is needed to provide power to the pump.
Click here to download your Product Manual.
|Operating Temperatures:||40°F (4.4°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||40 psi (2.81 kg/cm2)||85 psi (6.0 kg/cm2)|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids):||N/A||<1800 ppm|
|Hardness:||N/A||10 Grains Per Gallon|
*The ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System will operate with hardness over 10 grains per gallon but the membrane life may be shortened.
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- ZeroWaste® Pump w/Solenoid Assembled
- 3-Gallon Storage Tank
- Module with one Full Set of Filters including 50 GPD Membrane Pre-Installed
- Standard Chrome, Non-Air-Gap Faucet
- Rack and Cartridges (16.5" W x 17.3" H x 5.3" D)
- Tank (13.6" H x 11.0" D)
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly).
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by IAPMO
- Model # ZRO-4. Item # 0950045
- MFG Brand Premier
- Certified to UPC, IPC, & IGC 159-2000A
- Certified by IAPMO
What your Warranty Covers
If any part of your ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis System is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable filters and membranes), return unit after obtaining a return authorization (see below), less tank, within 1 year of original retail purchase, Watts Premier will repair or, at Watts Premier's option, replace the system at no charge.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
For warranty service, call 1-800-752-5582 for documentation and a return authorization number. Once the return authorization number has been created, ship your Reverse Osmosis unit (less tank) to our factory, freight and insurance prepaid, with proof of date of original purchase. Include a note stating the problem experienced and include your name, address and your return authorization number. No returns will be accepted without the proper return authorization number. Watts Premier will repair it, or replace it, and ship it back to you prepaid.
What this Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper installation (contrary to Watts Premier's printed instructions), from abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, neglect, alteration, accidents, casualties, ﬁre, ﬂood, freezing, environmental factors, water pressure spikes or other such acts of God.This warranty will be void if defects occur due to failure to observe the following conditions:
- The Reverse Osmosis System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The hardness of the water should not exceed 10 grains per gallon, or 170 ppm.
- Maximum incoming iron must be less than 0.2 ppm.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 2 or higher than 11.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 40 and 100 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the RO cannot exceed 100 degrees F (40 degrees C.)
- Incoming TDS/Total Dissolved Solids not to exceed 1800 ppm.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation. This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation. This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.
Limitations and Exclusions
Watts Premier Will Not Be Responsible For Any implied Warranties, Including Those of Merchant-ability and Fitness for a Particular Purpose. Watts Will Not Be Responsible for Any Incidental or Consequential Damages, Including Travel Expense, Telephone Charges, Loss of Revenue, Loss of Time, Inconvenience, Loss of Use of the Equipment and Damage Caused by this Equipment and its Failure to Function Properly. This Warranty Sets Forth All of Watts Premier's Responsibilities Regarding This Equipment.
If Watts Premier chooses to replace the equipment, Watts Premier may replace it with reconditioned equipment. Parts used in repairing or replacing the equipment will be warranted for 90 days from the date the equipment is returned to you or for the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer. This warranty is not assignable or transferable.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.watts.com/prop65