Air-Gap: This faucet conforms to US plumbing codes and is designed for dispensing water from a Reverse Osmosis system or a Water Filtration system that requires a drain connection with an Air-Gap. The Top Mount Twist got it's name because of its ease of installation.
- Connect the hoses to the quick-connect fittings.
- Install the Lower Faucet Assembly by tightening the screws from the top (No tightening of fittings from the bottom)
- Snap the Upper Faucet Assembly onto the base with a simple twist
Brushed Nickel Finish
Variable Flow Lever for dispensing
Monitored (Timer 6 month)
Top Mount Design
Width: 2.21 (inches at base)
Height: 10.5 (inches from base to top of curve)
Model #: 116187
- 1/4 inch Blue tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting drinking water.
- (Order part# 125037 for 1/4 blue tube configuration)
- 1/4 inch Red tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting to the rinse water portion of the filtration system.
- 3/8 inch Black tube approximately 4 feet in length for the connection to the drain.
- (Order part# 125037 for 3/8 black tube configuration)
In the Box:
Cross Reference/Associated Item#: