Perfect for residential and commercial ice makers as well as refrigerators, drinking fountains, coffee and tea brewers, motorhomes and campers. This filter reduces chlorine taste and odors. Reduces scale build-up in appliances. Inhibits bacterial growth. Filters up to 20,000 gallons.
- Service Flow Rate _ 0.5 GPM (1.9 l/min)
- Filter Capacity _ 20,000 Gallons (75 700 litros)*
- Pressure Range_ Max: 125 psi (862 kPa) to Min: 25 psi (172 kPa)
- Temperature: Max: 100°F (38°C) to Min: 32°F (0°C)
*Note: Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns.
1 - 10 inch GAC Final Filter
2 - 1/4 inch brass connectors
Uses a KDF Fluid Treatment for filtration. Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) and chlorine. KDF Process Media are generally used in place of, or in conjunction with, GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filters, carbon blocks or inline filters. KDF Process Media help to extend the life of GAC while protecting the carbon bed against fouling by bacterial growth.
- Inspect at least every six months.
- Shut off water immediately and replace if signs of leaks, weeping, cracks, breaks, wear or damage.
- Replace filter cartridge every 20,000 gallons, when there is a noticeable drop in water flow, when water has unpleasant taste or odor, or every six months, whichever comes first.
10 in x 2.5 in
- NSF Listed
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the Reduction of Aesthetic Chlorine
- Certified by WQA
- Independently tested by KDF, Inc.
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA
This Watts product has a Limited Warranty for a period of one year from date of original consumer retail purchase. For complete warranty details, ask retailer for a copy or visit our website at www.website.com.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.