Perfect for residential and commercial ice makers as well as refrigerators, drinking fountains, coffee and tea brewers, motorhomes and campers. This filter reduces chlorine taste and odors. Reduces scale build-up in appliances. Inhibits bacterial growth. Filters up to 20,000 gallons.
Operational Parameters / Contents
- Service Flow Rate _ 0.5 GPM (1.9 l/min)
- Filter Capacity _ 20,000 Gallons (75 700 litros)*
- Pressure Range_ Max: 125 psi (862 kPa) to Min: 25 psi (172 kPa)
- Temperature: Max: 100°F (38°C) to Min: 32°F (0°C)
*Note: Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns.
1 - 10 inch GAC Final Filter
2 - 1/4 inch brass connectors
Uses a KDF Fluid Treatment for filtration. Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide from water supplies.
- Inspect at least every six months.
- Shut off water immediately and replace if signs of leaks, weeping, cracks, breaks, wear or damage.
- Replace filter cartridge every 20,000 gallons, when there is a noticeable drop in water flow, when water has unpleasant taste or odor, or every six months, whichever comes first.
10 in x 2.5 in
- NSF Listed
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the Reduction of Aesthetic Chlorine
- Certified by WQA
- Independently tested by KDF, Inc.
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA
This Watts product has a Limited Warranty for a period of one year from date of original consumer retail purchase. For complete warranty details, ask retailer for a copy or visit our website at www.website.com.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.