This is a Top Mount Reverse Osmosis and Water Filtration Air-Gap Faucet with a Bell shaped Base. It is Non-Monitored and will not alert you when you need to change your filters like a Monitored Faucet will. This Faucet requires access to a drain connection. The Faucet conforms to all US Plumbing Codes.
US Plumbing Code (5-202.13 Backflow Prevention, Air-Gap. An air gap between the water supply inlet and the flood level rim of the plumbing fixture, equipment, or nonfood equipment shall be at least twice the diameter of the water supply inlet and may not be less than 25 mm (1 inch).)
- Chrome Finish
- Top Mount Design
- Variable Flow Lever for dispensing
- ⅜” Blue tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting drinking water.
- (Order part# 125037 for ⅜” Blue tube configuration)
- ¼” Red tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting to the rinse water portion of the filtration system.
- ⅜” Black tube approximately 4 feet in length for the connection to the drain.
- Dimensions: 2 ¼” (inches at base) x 11 ½” (inches from base to top of curve)
- Model# 116091
- Faucet with tubing connected
- Parts Bag
Cross Reference/Associated Item: