Brushed Nickel Air-Gap Top-Mount Monitored Faucet
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
This is a Top Mount Reverse Osmosis and Water Filtration Air-Gap Faucet with a Bell shaped Base. It is Monitored and will alert you when it is time to change your filters. This works on a timer system, it does not know when you physically changed your filters. You will be alerted based upon the amount of time the faucet is in the on position (blue light will be blinking when on) with a blinking red light. This Faucet requires access to a drain connection. The Faucet conforms to all US Plumbing Codes.
US Plumbing Code (5-202.13 Backflow Prevention, Air-Gap. An air gap between the water supply inlet and the flood level rim of the plumbing fixture, equipment, or nonfood equipment shall be at least twice the diameter of the water supply inlet and may not be less than 25 mm (1 inch).)
- Brushed Nickel Finish
- Top Mount Design
- Variable Flow Lever for dispensing
- Monitored (estimated 6 months)
- 3/8 inch Blue tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting drinking water.
- (Order part# 125037 for 1/4 blue tube configuration)
- 1/4 inch Red tube approximately 4 feet in length for connecting to the rinse water portion of the filtration system.
- 3/8 inch Black tube approximately 3 feet in length for the connection to the drain.
- Width: 2.25 (inches at base)
- Height: 11.50 (inches from base to top of the curve)
- Model # 116093
Cross Reference/Associated Item #