ZeroWaste® Retrofit Kit
- Vendor:Premier a Watts Brand
The ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis Retrofit Kit is a great way to convert your existing Reverse Osmosis system into an efficient water saving device. By adding this kit to your existing Reverse Osmosis system, you can save hundreds of gallons of water every year. The system works by redirecting the rinse water. This kit pumps the rinse water into the hot water side of your water supply instead of down the drain. With the use of the supplied 24 volt pump, your hot water supply will accept the rinse water and mix with the hot water. This process can be done because when you use your hot water under normal circumstances, the water coming from your hot water side is not used for cooking or drinking. Also by adding this kit to your existing Reverse Osmosis system, you will be able to increase the membrane production and fill the storage tank faster.
Note - The ZeroWaste Retrofit Kit now comes with the 700ml Flow Restrictor.
ZeroWaste® Reverse Osmosis Retrofit Kit is compatible with all Premier Reverse Osmosis Systems with the exception of the Manifold Style. Note - Is not compatible with the WP-5, WP-4V and WP5-50 Reverse Osmosis Systems.
Important Information -
- Requires a 110 volt electrical outlet independent from the garbage disposal.
- Not for use on homes equipped with tank-less water heaters.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with a backflow prevention on the hot water heater.
- Must be installed a minimum of 25 Pipe Feet from water heater.
- A Non-Switched outlet is needed to provide power to the pump.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- (Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly.)
- Product Dimensions: 16” x 6” x 16”
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum 100°F (37.8°C) Minimum 40°F (4.4°C)
- Operating Pressure: Maximum 100 psi (7.43 g/cm2) Minimum 20 psi (2.80 kg/cm2)
- pH Parameters: Maximum 11 Minimum 2
- Solenoid valve, electric pump & pressure switch assembly
- Check valves and flow restrictor assembly
- Parts bag
What your Warranty Covers
LIMITED WARRANTY: Watts Premier warrants each product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original shipment. In the event of such defects within the warranty period, the Company will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge. This shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty, and the Company shall not be responsible for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged if this product does not work properly, other costs resulting from labor charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, fouling caused by foreign material, damage from adverse water conditions, chemicals, or any other circumstances over which the Company has no control. This warranty shall be invalidated by any abuse, misuse, misapplication or improper installation of the product. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any implied warranties that are imposed by law are limited in duration to one year.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from State to State. You should consult applicable State laws to determine your rights.