The UF-3 Filtration System was designed with you in mind. It is equipped with a unique swivel valve, in head, push button assembly. This allows for a simple and sanitary filter change that does not require you to turn off the water source to the system. The UF-3 Filtration System is capable of running at low water pressures, does not require a separate water holding tank, does not alter the pH of the water, and does not require electricity. This allows a continuous, on-demand supply of premium quality drinking water directly to your tap. In the past, this process has been used largely in municipal water treatment plants and hospitals; however through technology advances, it is now available to you as an under sink water filtration system!The UF-3 Filtration System uses a 3-Stage Filtration based upon separate treatments.
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Reduces dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water. Note - It is recommended to change your Sediment Filters every 6 months.
- 2 Micron LVOC (Lead and Volatile Organic Compound) Carbon Filter - Premium high capacity carbon block formulated specifically for the reduction of Lead as well as harmful VOC's like Herbicides, Pesticides, TTHM, DPB and more. It also reduces chlorine taste and odors. Note - It is recommended to change your LVOC Carbon Filter every 6 months.
- 0.2 Micron UF Membrane - Made with Hollow Fiber Technology using standard home water pressure to push water through it's semi permeable membrane. Suspended particles and material of high molecular weight are unable to pass through it, allowing only fresh clean water and dissolved minerals to pass through. Note - It is recommended to change your UF Membrane every 12 months.
Click here to download your Product Manual.
|Operating Temperatures:||40°F (4.4°C)||100°F (37.8°C)|
|Operating Pressure:||20 psi (1.40 kg/cm2)||85 psi (5.98 kg/cm2)|
|Flow Rate:||N/A||0.5 gpm @ 60 psi|
- UF-3 Filtration System
- Module with one Full Set of Filters including UF Membrane Pre-Installed
- Designer Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Rack and Cartridges (8.8" W x 13.5" H x 3.8" D)
(Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly.)
Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA
- Model # UF-3. Item # 531130
- MFG Brand Premier
- NSF Listed
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53
- Certified by WQA
What your Warranty Covers
If any part of your UF-3 Filtration System is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable filters and membranes), return unit after obtaining a return authorization (see below), less tank, within 1 year of original retail purchase, Watts Premier will repair or, at Watts Premier's option, replace the system at no charge.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
For warranty service, call 1-800-752-5582 for documentation and a return authorization number. Once the return authorization number has been created, ship your filter system to our factory, freight and insurance prepaid, with proof of date of original purchase. Include a note stating the problem experienced and include your name, address and your return authorization number. No returns will be accepted without the proper return authorization number. Watts Premier will repair it, or replace it, and ship it back to you prepaid.
What this Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper installation (contrary to Watts Premier's printed instructions), from abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, neglect, alteration, accidents, casualties, ﬁre, ﬂood, freezing, environmental factors, water pressure spikes or other such acts of God.This warranty will be void if defects occur due to failure to observe the following conditions:
- The Filtration System must be hooked up to a potable municipal or well cold water supply.
- The pH of the water must not be lower than 5 or higher than 10.
- The incoming water pressure must be between 20 and 85 pounds per square inch.
- Incoming water to the Counter Top cannot exceed 100 degrees F (40 degrees C.)
- Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
This warranty does not cover any equipment that is relocated from the site of its original installation. This warranty does not cover any charges incurred due to professional installation. This warranty does not cover any equipment that is installed or used outside the United States of America and Canada.
Limitations and Exclusions
Watts Premier Will Not Be Responsible For Any implied Warranties, Including Those of Merchant-ability and Fitness for a Particular Purpose. Watts Will Not Be Responsible for Any Incidental or Consequential Damages, Including Travel Expense, Telephone Charges, Loss of Revenue, Loss of Time, Inconvenience, Loss of Use of the Equipment and Damage Caused by this Equipment and it's Failure to Function Properly. This Warranty Sets Forth All of Watts Premier's Responsibilities Regarding This Equipment.
If Watts Premier chooses to replace the equipment, Watts Premier may replace it with reconditioned equipment. Parts used in repairing or replacing the equipment will be warranted for 90 days from the date the equipment is returned to you or for the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer. This warranty is not assignable or transferable.
Your Rights Under State Law
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.watts.com/prop65