This is a 75 GPD (Gallons Per Day) Membrane Filter. This semi permeable membrane effectively reduces TDS and sodium as well as a wide range of contaminants such as Arsenic, Lead, Percholate, Chromium, Copper, Radium and Protozoan Cysts including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The heart of your Reverse Osmosis system reducing impurities down to 1/10,000 of a micron.Compatibility:
- WP-4V (System no longer available for purchase.)
- WP5-50 (System no longer available for purchase.)
Note - This membrane is NOT Compatible with the ZeroWaste® or quick change Reverse Osmosis Systems.
- Water Production: 75 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
- Filter Rating: 2-5 Years
- Easy to install
- Flow Restrictor: 700ml(Sold Separately Part No. 622054)
- Important: When upgrading/downgrading your membrane, make sure to purchase the correct size flow for the new membrane.
Note - Membrane life may vary based on local water conditions, use patterns, and frequency of filter changes. Due to a change in technology regarding the membrane and standard RO systems the flow restrictor on previous systems could not be cleaned. With our new in-line flow restrictor it can be removed, cleaned and replaced without having to purchase a new one.
Cross Reference/Associated Item#: