RO Pure 4 Pack Filter Kit
RO Pure Push Button 4-Pack Filter Kit with Membrane, compatible with RO Pure Plus and Zero Pure Plus systems
This RO Pure replacement water filter kit provides a complete set of filters for the Four Stage RO Pure reverse osmosis system. This kit includes one 5-micron sediment pre-filter (WP105311) that traps sediment and other particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water. One 5-micron carbon pre-filter (WP105351) which helps ensure that chlorine and other materials that cause bad taste and odor are greatly reduced. One 50 GPD membrane (WP105331) to reduce the TDS and other contaminants like chromium, arsenic, copper, lead and cysts. One 5-micron carbon post-filter (WP105341). Drinking water enters the carbon post-filter after the water storage tank and functions as a final polishing filter. This is everything needed for crystal clear, great tasting, drinking water.
- One - 5 Micron Sediment Filter (WP105311) - Reduces dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- One - 5 Micron Carbon Pre-Filter (WP105351) - Made of high quality activated carbon. It reduces chlorine taste and odors, also conditions the water before it is treated by the reverse osmosis membrane
- One - 5-Micron Carbon Post-Filter (WP105341) - Made of high quality activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odors.
- One - 50 GPD Membrane (WP105331) - This semi permeable membrane reduces a wide range of contaminants such as Arsenic, Lead, Nitrates, Percholate, Chromium, Copper, Dissolved Solids as well as Cysts including Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
Your Filters life my vary based upon local water conditions or use patterns. Recommended replacement of Sediment and Carbon Pre-Filters every 6 months, Carbon Post-Filter once a year, and the membrane every 2 to 5 years
- Designed for use with Premier RO Pure WP531407, WP531411) reverse osmosis systems
- Compatible with Premier RO Pure Plus (WP531417) or Zero Pure Plus (WP531517)
- Easily change out filters with a push button release
- Four stages of filtration trap sediment, reduce TDS, and chlorine taste and odor to provide clean drinking water
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Caution - This product will NOT fit the Watts 1/4 Turn KWIK Change Filter System shown below.
- Reduction Claims Validated for this unit by WQA
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Units