Sensor Valve for Hot Water Recirculating System
Watts replacement Sensor Valve for Hot Water Recirculating Pump.
This sensor valve can be used as a replacement or where an additional valve is needed. This valve must be used in conjunction with either a 500800 or 500805 hot water recirculating pump. It is not designed to be used with a dedicated return line to the water heater. It does not include sensor valve components.
Note: This valve must be used in conjunction with either a 500800 or 500805 Hot water Recirculating Pump. It is not designed to be used with a dedicated return line to the water heater.
- For use on branched hot water lines coming from the water heater
- Reduces wait time for hot water and less water waste
- Easy to install, for use with Watts Instant Hot Water Recirculating Pump
- Includes a sensor valve and two 12 IN supply lines with adapter fittings
- Reduces sediment and other particulates for better tasting drinking water
- 1/2 IN threaded connectors
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code) listed
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|36 °F (2 °C)
|150 °F (66 °C)
|125 psi (1000 kPa)
- 1 3/8" W x 4 5/16" L