UF3 push button UF Membrane Filter, 0.2-micron, 11 IN
This UF advanced hollow fiber technology membrane filter uses ultra filtration, effectively reducing sediment and suspended particles, as well as cysts like cryptosporidium, toxoplasma, giardia, and entamoeba. These contaminants are unable to pass through the 0.2-micron UF membrane, leaving you with only fresh clean water and any dissolved minerals that pass through. This filter is only compatible with Premier's Filter Pure UF3 filtration system.
Membrane life may vary based on local water conditions, use patterns, and frequency of filter changes. Recommended replacement of UF membrane filter once a year.
- Suspended particles and materials are unable to pass through the membrane, leaving only fresh clean water with beneficial minerals
- The push-button assembly allows for quick and easy filter changes without shutting off the water source
- Designed for use with UF3 Filter Pure filtration system
- For top performance it is recommended to change out the UF membrane filter once every year
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 42 Certified Drinking Water Treatment Units
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 53 Certified Drinking Water Treatment Units
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note - This product will NOT fit the Watts 1/4 Turn KWIK Change Filter System.