pH Balancing Filter 9 IN With 1/4 IN QC Fittings
9 IN pH Balancing Filter with 1/4 IN QC fittings, compatible with all RO systems
With the increase in water quality concerns homeowners continue to turn to reverse osmosis as a solution to their concerns. Reverse osmosis provides unparalleled consistency in delivering the highest quality water through its multi layered level of filtration, with the RO membrane filtering down to 1/10,000 of a micron. This is why most bottle water companies turn to RO technology as a means to achieve reliable, consistent product in the marketplace no matter the source water.
As this push for RO home filtration continues, there is also a growing trend to have some minerals added back in to the water, while keeping in mind the need to ensure contaminants such as arsenic, lead, cysts and others are out. After many years of research, Premier now launches our in line pH balancing, Far-Infrared, Re-mineralization filter.
This filter consists of six separate layers of filtration in order to provide balanced, re-mineralized water to you and your family. These layers include:
- Sediment filter, to ensure any silt, sediment or particulates that may be in the water is removed.
- pH Block Mineral Filter, which is specifically designed for a balanced slow release of minerals such as calcium and magnesium in to the water.
- pH Balancing Alkalization of water through specially formulated alkaline ceramic media. This pH filtration phase provides a balanced pH of the water, as well as providing additional mineral elution.
- Coral media, for proper pH balancing, mineral elution and improved taste of the water.
- Activated Ceramic phase for Far-infrared ray release and Activation of water.
- Final Sediment filter.
- Intended for use as a re-mineralization post filter for all reverse osmosis systems
- Filter re-mineralizes, pH balance, proper alkalization, far-infrared activation and balanced mineral elution of RO water
- pH Balancing and Alkalization of water
- Recommended to change out both the sediment and carbon pre-filters every 6 months
- Kit contains one-9 IN pH balancing ceramic filter (Actual size 9 1/2 IN) with 1/4 IN quick connect fittings
- Specifically designed for the 1/4 IN tubing to the faucet
- Recommended filter change is every 6 months
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Cross Reference/Associated Item#: