ZeroWaste(R) Retrofit Kit
This kit pumps the rinse water into the hot water side of your water supply instead of down the drain.
The ZeroWaste(R) Reverse Osmosis Retrofit Kit is a great way to convert your existing Reverse Osmosis system into an efficient water saving device. By adding this kit to your existing Reverse Osmosis system, you can save hundreds of gallons of water every year. The system works by redirecting the rinse water. This kit pumps the rinse water into the hot water side of your water supply instead of down the drain. With the use of the supplied 24 volt pump, your hot water supply will accept the rinse water and mix with the hot water. This process can be done because when you use your hot water under normal circumstances, the water coming from your hot water side is not used for cooking or drinking. Also by adding this kit to your existing Reverse Osmosis system, you will be able to increase the membrane production and fill the storage tank faster. The ZeroWaste(R) Reverse Osmosis Retrofit Kit is compatible with all Premier Reverse Osmosis Systems with the exception of the Manifold Style (WP-5, WP-4V and WP5-50).
Note - The ZeroWaste Retrofit Kit now comes with the 700ml Flow Restrictor.
- Requires a 110 volt electrical outlet independent from the garbage disposal.
- Not for use on homes equipped with tank-less water heaters.
- Not recommended for use on homes equipped with a backflow prevention on the hot water heater.
- Must be installed a minimum of 25 Pipe Feet from water heater.
- A Non-Switched outlet is needed to provide power to the pump.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|20 psi (2.80 kg/cm2)
|100 °F (37.8 °C)
|20 psi (2.80 kg/cm2)
|100 psi (7.43 g/cm2)
Note: Filter life may vary based on local water conditions or use patterns.
- Solenoid valve, electric pump & pressure switch assembly
- Check valves and flow restrictor assembly
- Parts bag
- 16 IN x 6 IN x 16 IN
- Note: Due to the individual fittings the exact measurements may vary slightly.